Sean Anderson, a 20-year information technology executive, is our guest on the podcast today. He shares with use some methods on building awareness for your movement and creating social change through technology. Sean has held key positions at public, private and non-profit organizations. The seasoned and hands-on expert is passionate about helping young technology professionals define themselves and develop meaningful careers that contribute to advances in the industry.
In this episode we uncover behind the scenes look at how he leveraged technology for the 9-11 Memorial in New York as well as the universal truths that guide our implementation of technology for social change. He also shares how this 1 tool is NOT a nice to have but an imperative to use if you want to get results in fundraising and running your nonprofit smarter, not harder. It is all about how to tell your story through technology for social change. All this an more in this week’s episode of the Q2 Podcast.
NOTE: For all of the links and show notes listing out the tools and technology mentioned, make sure to subscribe to our PanVisionaries Email List by signing up on the home page. Here you get other tools and resources that help you move your movement forward for social change in NJ and beyond.
Sample Show Notes for “Social Change Through Technology” Episode:
- Be THOUGHTFUL about your end goal
- Tell your organizations story first, then use the numbers/stats
- Ensure your social media branding matches your website branding and naming conventions
- Customer/Constituent Relationship Manager system is NOT a nice to have, but a MUST!
- For more show notes and list of specific tools, sign up for our newsletter.